An enriching everyday moisturiser for normal skin, combining Lilly Pilly extract with Omega 3 oils.
A rich source of antioxidants essential for cell regeneration, Lilly Pilly extract has strong astringent properties that help to firm the skin. Its high Vitamin C and fruit acid content make skin look radiant and youthful.
Macadamia oil rich in Omega 3 restores the skin’s Palmitoleic Acid levels and reduces deterioration, aiding skin tautness and decreasing wrinkle formation.
How to use
• twice-daily on face
• at night with the kakadu plum vitamin c face serum for a deeper moisturisation
• Lilly Pilly, a bush medicine of Indigenous Australians for internal and external healing, assists the repair of weathered skin.
• The astringent extract of Lilly Pilly provides gentle exfoliation, leaving the skin smooth.
• The high concentration of antioxidants in the Omega 3 combination of Rice Bran and Macadamia oils helps restore skin balance.
• These oils are natural moisturisers, protecting the skin from sun damage and wrinkle formation.
Aqua (purified water), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Rice Bran (Oryza sativa) oil, Macadamia (Macadamia ternifolia) nut oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, Glycerin, Lilly Pilly (Syzygium leuhmanii) extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolysed Oats (Avena sativa), Sodium Lactate, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Stearyl Glutamate, Allantoin, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Rose (Rosa centifolia) essential oil, Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) wood oil; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
Rohr Remedy follow the tradition of natural medicine developed over millennia by the world's longest continuous living culture, that of Indigenous Australian people. They combine this ancient knowledge with scientifically proven pharmaceutical formulas, creating unique and effective skincare products. Rohr support ethical trading and environmentally sustainable collection of plants, by working with the indigenous land owners in Australia.