A hydrating skin-firming oil-free serum for normal skin. Contains Kakadu Plum, which has the highest source of Vitamin C in the world.
Renowned for its high Vitamin C content (900 times that of blueberries), Kakadu Plum has also been proven to contain extremely high levels of antioxidants, including phenolic compounds (which can aid cancer prevention), acting to stabilise the Vitamin C by preventing oxidation and aiding its absorption.
Tamarind seed extract is a natural source of Hyaluronic Acid, and significantly improves skin elasticity, hydration and smoothness.
With its high content of Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids and Fatty Acids, Aloe Vera has medically-recognised healing qualities. It is also an emollient, helping to soften and soothe the skin. It helps supply oxygen to the skin cells, increasing the strength and synthesis of skin tissue and induces improved blood flow to the skin through capillary dilation.
How to use
• twice daily to the skin around the eyes to refresh dry skin and smooth fine lines
• as a toner, or to soothe sunburnt skin
• with lilly pilly and omega 3 face moisturiser and the desert lime body moisturiser
• The extract from the Kakadu Plum, a plant and fruit prized for its medicinal and food value by Indigenous Australians, stimulates the skin.
• Its exceptionally high Vitamin C content assists in the production of collagen, supporting healthy skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana), Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) seed extract, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hectorite, Allantoin, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Xanthum gum; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)
Rohr Remedy follow the tradition of natural medicine developed over millennia by the world's longest continuous living culture, that of Indigenous Australian people. They combine this ancient knowledge with scientifically proven pharmaceutical formulas, creating unique and effective skincare products. Rohr support ethical trading and environmentally sustainable collection of plants, by working with the indigenous land owners in Australia.