A detoxifying and antioxidant soap, combining the drawing power of activated charcoal and the very potent vitamin c and antioxidant content of kakadu plum.
Activated charcoal and kakadu plum
Activated charcoal is porous and negatively charged. It absorbs the positive charged toxins in the body and on the skin eliminating damaging free radicals and assists in detoxifying acne-prone skin. Kakadu Plum is the highest source of naturally occurring vitamin c and also has very high levels of antioxidants. The gallic acid content assists with stabilising the vitamin c keeping it active while restoring the skins natural barrier.
How to use
• can be used to clean the body and face, lather with water.
• The activated charcoal eliminates toxins from the skin.
• The kakadu plum restores the skin barrier and infuses the skin with vital minerals, natural acids and vitamins.
• Contains the omega 3 rich macadamia nut oil leaving the skin nourished and hydrated.
• A deep, penetrative and restorative cleanse.
Sodium oleate, sodium stearate, sodium cocoate, aqua, glycerin, natural fragrance, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, activated charcoal powder, kakadu plum, fruit extract, pentasodium pentetate, tetrasocium etidronate, carbon black
Rohr Remedy follow the tradition of natural medicine developed over millennia by the world's longest continuous living culture, that of Indigenous Australian people. They combine this ancient knowledge with scientifically proven pharmaceutical formulas, creating unique and effective skincare products. Rohr support ethical trading and environmentally sustainable collection of plants, by working with the indigenous land owners in Australia.