The healing properties of Rosehip oil works in with the vitamin and mineral-rich Boab oil, to restore the most damaged skin.
Boab seeds have a high concentration of essential fatty acids (including Omega 3, 6 and 9), linoleic acid, Vitamins A, D, E, C and F, plus Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium and other minerals, making it a well-rounded oil for everyday skincare.
Studies on photo-ageing and scar repair show Rosehip derivatives can reduce fine wrinkles caused by UV damage, and reduce hyperpigmentation of scars. This is due to the high content of Trans-retinoic Acid, or Tretinoin, a form of Vitamin A. Rosehip oil also contains high levels of Vitamin C and Beta-carotene (the precursor to Vitamin A), both of which are antioxidants.
Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that neutralises free radicals in the body, and is essential for normal cell reproduction.
How to use
• on the body and face
• during pregnancy to help prevent and improve the appearance of stretch marks
• use under make-up as the perfect primer
• Effective medicine for Indigenous Australians, the Boab contains high levels of Vitamin C and Calcium.
• The oil’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties encourage smoother skin, and during pregnancy, help prevent and manage stretch marks.
• Vitamin A-rich Rosehip oil provides excellent healing and slows early ageing of the skin due to sun exposure.
• The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E neutralise free radicals in the body, allowing cell regeneration.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), organic Boab (Adansonia gregorii) oil, organic Rosehip (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Frankincense (Boswellia cateri) essential oil; preservative free
Rohr Remedy follow the tradition of natural medicine developed over millennia by the world's longest continuous living culture, that of Indigenous Australian people. They combine this ancient knowledge with scientifically proven pharmaceutical formulas, creating unique and effective skincare products. Rohr support ethical trading and environmentally sustainable collection of plants, by working with the indigenous land owners in Australia.